Monday Morning Moaning Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 12/11/11 10:24 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Kathy and PA,
I had a nice weekend.  Took my sister to Cesare's here in Bristol, and it was lovely.  My sister had never been there.  I am trying to support local businesses, and this one is great.

Today, I missed my iron infusion because I failed to hear my alarm.  Argh!  Now, I have to reschedule it.  I need a freight train going through my bedroom to wake me these days.

Today, I will be working on Isabel's bedspread.  Tonight, I have group.  

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 12/11/11 10:46 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Morning Kathy, PA Friends. . .

I am in a gumpy frame of mind right now because my house is in total disarray, as my roommate finally started the painting project in my house on Saturday and while it will be nice when done, I'm sure you get the picture, it's a small house so very little places to put things, I tried to stay out of his way and for right now I have drapes lying in my garden tub, for lack of a place to put them.  We did manage to get the kitchen back together last night, which is good since I have cooking and baking to do for a holiday party in our office on Thursday. . .  Once it is done, it will be good, but right now I'm tired and cranky, even as I went to bed at 8:30 last night. . .  right now I'm looking for less grumpy and more gratitude, oh a whole list of things to be grateful about . . .  healthy, family, friends, job, wonderful 98.6 lbs. Rottweiler that purrs when I pet her, life is good today, I'm just having a less that good day in my head. . .

Thanks for listening and hope you all have a wonderful day, sending out good wishes for peace and strength to those facing serious challenges.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

swedeville1
on 12/11/11 11:03 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Sup Kate!  Thanks for getting us started this morning.  I know it doesnt make any difference in a literal sense, since we only communicate via the internet, but the fact that your planning on moving away makes me a little sad.  Just saying.
Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

dit657
on 12/12/11 7:49 am - Boothwyn, PA
Aww dude you're gonna make me cry. I'll be around for a little while longer but even when I move I'm only a few keystrokes away. I live this board so much and the people on it - I get sad as people drift away too - so many old friends have moved on - Nan, Lisa, Pam just to name a few. But I'll be a thorn in your side for a very long time!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 12/11/11 11:06 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning all.. I've been up working since 6.  Trying to take advantage of the overtime while I can get it. 

I have training this week from 11-3 for my new position within Aetna.. It should be interesting.  I believe I posted about it last week.. no notice, new position, hopefully bringing a raise.  

Tonight, I do NOT work at Dress Barn.  My plan is to make a nice dinner for Siehara and me and to go get some carpet shampoo.  My neighbor loaned me her shampooer and it really needs to get done.  All I need is the solution.  I may do my bedroom tonight.  I have to see what the drying time is. I think I am going to go get my nails and toes done tonight for Friday.  I don't know when else I will have time to go, except for possibly Friday morning.  

Other than that, I hope to relax tonight because the next 3 days will be back to back work.

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 12/12/11 12:03 am
GM Kathy and PA!

Had an ok weekend...Friday night went to the fire police parade in Collingswood. If you have ever been there it is kind of like New Hope in PA. We sat and watched the parade. Dee had a GREAT time even though it was Christmas themed and us being Jewi**** was all good. My friend/coworker is an EMT and works with the local fire police, so she invited us to come and then we went out for dinner afterward. It was a nice evening! Saturday I spent the day cleaning, organizing, errands, paying bills, etc...Sunday we went to the Chanukah celebration at our synogogue where they had donuts that you could fill with chocolate or vanilla pudding, strawberry jelly or whipped cream and of course potato latkes. It was a bit unorganized, but a nice time. We even got a family picture done and another picture with our good friends. I posted the family pic on FB last night if you want to look at it!

Today is working both jobs, stopping off for gas, then home to my family, dinner and such...

Have a great one!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

lynnc99
on 12/12/11 4:41 am
Hi everyone! I am having a day (well, weekend too) where every corner is filled with an unfinished project! For example:

The half done Christmas cards.

THe unfolded laundry.

The unmade Christmas fudge to give to friends (I make this because I really don't like it myself and the recipe is ultra easy - others love it)

My piles of stuff getting ready for FL

The unwrapped Christmas gifts

The piles of stuff for work that I need to finish within a day or two....or add to my "loose ends" list.

The bills that have to be paid TODAY.

Stuff from my tutoring client that I need to return to him (hopefully tonight). Done for the semester.

So I think you get the picture....I can just about start ANYWHERE and call it progress. Best to all of you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views